DISMANTLING VEHICLES FOR PARTS
If you're already importing salvage vehicles for dismantling for parts, why not have them dismantled in Japan and ship up to 5 times more stock in the same container?
Or if you're currently shipping half cuts, only to further dismantle them once they arrive, why not have the stock fully dismantled in Japan and ship twice the amount of stock in the same container?
Well now you don't have to.
Our full dismantling option means that you only need to ship the stock that you are going to sell. This means:
- The stock takes up less room in the container. For a higher load factor and lower landed cost per part. Instead of your profit being eaten up in fixed costs it goes straight in your pocket.
- Easy unloading. Engines arrive ready for instant unloading with nylon slings already attached to each engine, ready to lift straight out of your container. No more frustration and grazed knuckles searching for engine lifting hooks or wasting time and money attaching and unattaching chains. The sling can be used for each handling movement until - and even after - the engine is palleted and on your shelves. Small items can be boxed so you are handling boxes not individual parts which means cheaper, quicker, safer handling with less chance of costly stock damage.
- No more storage problems when the stock arrives. All the stock is in small sizes ready to go straight onto the shelves or into the hands of your customers.
- The stock is ready for immediate sale once it lands. No more delays or missed sales because it needs more dismantling or cleaning.
- And with the Premium Protection option your stock arrives already wrapped and protected ready for immediate shipment to your customers. (If you want to check it just unwrap it and re-wrap using the same fitted to size wrapping). Saves you time and money!