FRONT CUTS, FRONT CLIPS, HALF CUTS
Front Cuts, Front Clips and Half Cuts are available from vehicles sourced from Auctions, Dealers, Wholesalers and directly from End Users locally and throughout Japan.
- Source vehicles from Auction, our Yard Stock and our Local Suppliers and have them fabricated to your requirements!
- Front Cuts prepared by our own Workshop Team in our our own Fully Equiped Workshop, which means the highest quality work and the best security. The quality of this work is crucial to your profits. It's far too important to ever be out-sourced.
- Benefit from our Modularised Loading System and Safe Stacking System. You can only get this exact same systems at TS EXPORT®
THE TS EXPORT® FRONT CUT ADVANTAGE
What makes the TS EXPORT® Front Cut Service different?
- All panels, lights and bumpers are removed to prevent damage, allow thorough cleaning and increase the container load factor, which means more profit.
- Doors are unplugged at the wiring coupler so you have a 100% complete product for happy customers and maximum profit.
- Cuts are made by RECIPRO® which means precision cuts and no damage to your stock.
- Front cuts are cleaned if required by vacuum, compressed air and water jet spray to remove biological contaminants which means quick import clearances and high standards of presentation to your customers.
- Oil is drained to prevent leakage in the container and while unloading the container and transit to your premises, which means no mess and wasted time
- All glass is removed to prevent spillage and increase safety in the container and while unloading the container and being handled in your premises.
- All carpet is removed to remove biological contaminants such as dirt and grass-seeds.
- Engine Compression Testing is available which means you and your customers have documented proof of the engine condition prior to dismantling.
- Our Modularised Loading System allows secure stacks of up to 3 units high inside your container which means full utilisation of container space and safe, quick loading and unloading. Without this system you risk damage to your stock, financial loss and serious personal injury from falling units while unloading your container.
HAVE OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM PREPARE YOUR FRONT CUTS
Our professional WORKSHOP TEAM and CONTAINER LOADING TEAM have combined experience in dismantling and container loading of over a half a million hours spanning over two decades.
Now you can benefit from their years of experience.
SHIPPING FRONT CUTS FROM JAPAN
Clients typically ship Front Cuts and Parts in 40 Foot High Cube containers. This allows Front Cuts to be safely stacked 2 or 3 high for the highest possible load factors.
This gives the lowest possible landed cost per part for maximum profitability.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GETTING FRONT CUTS FROM JAPAN
There's no market for Front Cuts on the Japanese Domestic Market.
They're only used for export.
Sourcing suitable vehicles, dismantling them, preparing them for shipping, loading them into containers and shipping them is a skilled, multi-stage process.